Access to and use of Onebooker.com is provided by Onebooker Ltd and subjects to the following terms:
- By using Onebooker.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Onebooker.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Onebooker.com.
- Onebooker Ltd and Onebooker.com may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Onebooker.com. Your continued use of Onebooker.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Onebooker.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Onebooker.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Onebooker.com content requires the prior written permission of Onebooker Ltd.
- You agree to use Onebooker.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Onebooker.com.
- Onebooker.com content, including the information, names, img, pictures, logos and icons, its services, is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Onebooker Ltd and Onebooker.com be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Onebooker.com regardless of the form of action.
- Onebooker Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in Onebooker.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Onebooker.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Onebooker, Onebooker Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Onebooker, Onebooker Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Onebooker, Onebooker Ltd, or any other third party
- Products and services are sold on a no-refund basis. Onebooker may make improvement and/or changes in the products and services provided without prior notice.
- Content published by Tipsters may be included as part of a paying content subscription service offered by onebooker.com
- Onebooker.com organizes different Tipster competitions with specific entry rules.
- Only tipsters that satisfy entry rules are eligible for cash prize money.
- Tipsters can only have 1 account. Tipsters with same payment details as existing ones will not be accepted.
- Every tipster is responsible from his/her predictions. Please review it carefully before posting it. It may not be possible for us to correct it.
- You can submit a maximum of 3 picks for the same game.
- Tipsters that will copy/paste previews from other sites, will be removed from the tipping team.
- Tipsters that already writing for other betting sites, can post the same tips, but the previews content needs to be unique. If content is duplicated we may delete it and suspend the tipsters’ account.
- Any rule may be changed , added or removed by the admins, at any time, announced here. If you have any suggestions for these rules, send us a mail with your suggestion.
We do not offer bookmaking or services related to bookmaking. In order to place bets, etc. you must access the bookmakers’ web sites and comply with the bookmakers’ terms and conditions.
The information at the site originates from the various bookmakers’ official web sites and is updated regularly. However, due to continuous changes in the bookmakers’ odds, differences between the information shown here and current information on the bookmakers’ web sites will occur. Please always check the odds at the bookmakers’ sites prior to placing a bet.